Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good Bye Old Friend

 

Sony Ericsson Z525                                Sony Ericsson W580i

 

The email seemed innocent enough. It was from my mobile phone provider.  Act now and you can purchase a new Sony Ericsson  W580i complete with a 2.o megapixel camera.  Immediately, the idea that I could take larger and clearer pictures for this blog jumped to mind.    As you know, the premise of my blog is to take different snaps of life's events and post comments.  Before I knew it, I was clicking the buy button.

It arrived yesterday and I am quite please with it so far.  I'm being the process of moving over my contacts and favorite photos. Once I am done, it will be goodbye old friend to my Z525 and on to collecting life's moments with my new W580i.  I am thankful for the opportunity to share with you.

No comments: